Pesquisar este blog

Páginas

quinta-feira, 19 de março de 2015

ACTION AND REACTION Part 1/3 (translation)

I wrote some posts in my blog that I wish to share with my friends. Sorry my poor english, but I will try to translate it. 
Please, if I don't make myself clear enough, ask me, correct me, and so on.
I appreciate a lot if you could post some comments, it will make me happy and could enhance myself and the relationships of everyone.
If you wish, make it on G+ or in my blog directly, fell yourselves free.


I've been thinking and I remembered a post that I has long made, and which I mentioned a feature of one Submissive training that is intriguing. Me and RAINHA M often come across it.
It seems a barrier that often stands in a D/s relationship. I will develop it.
In short, could be treat as an ACTION that generates a REACTION.



 Like everything in life, if we make an action it is expected a reaction. This is natural!
When we talk about a D/s relationship, of course this experience is present, whatever, if there is a order from the Dominatrix, naturally She expects a reaction from your submissive / slave in order to meet her needs.
However, like in life, it is not always that way. Especially in a D/s relationship 24x7, adverse reactions can occur or not happen! Why?
The simple fact is that we are being human. This is the core of everything.


When we really wish something, we anticipate its arrive, your event, your taste, the pleasure it will give us. To achieve the desired taste the pleasure that delights us. After some time (days, months,…), this pleasure is downgraded and we are less focused on what we had desired.

I think you can already see what I mean.
A relationship between man and woman (or any variation, I mention that way ‘cause me and RAINHA M are a man and a Woman) is based on something more than the a momentary pleasure, so, search and recycling of this relationship must be constant.


Moreover in a D / s relationship 24x7, we must do things to make it always active and the fire never goes out. This seems to be easier to happens in a vanilla relationship (out of the “D/s”’s world), where the routine is easy to be established.



What can not happens (neither in D/s even in vanilla) is to have one side that delivered a lot of himself and the other that it totally apart.

It problems happens because the other one reactions are always unexpected.
We humans have a tendency to accommodate ourselves, to let ourselves be seduced by the comfort zone. And who does not like it?
Other way, when we feel that something is not the way we want, we make questions, we change into rebel (even if unconsciously).


For this reason, I said above, that the reactions do not always correspond to what MISTRESS commanded.

Since we were established in a more comfortable routine, a command may appear that it’s less important and compliance is kind of sloppy or left for later, it seems like the same routine of ever, not a command.


If the Dominatrix do not realize that, if there is no recovery/punishment, there is no force that makes the submissive act as his OWNER desired.




In the next post I will deeper on that discussion.

The innicial thought is exposed, rsrsrs...
  








Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Adoro trocar opiniões e experiências, só assim conseguimos melhorar o que somos e o fazemos.